Friday, November 17, 2006

Preface, by THEjDonk

My evil twin brother asked me to write this preface to his ground-breaking new poker book. He also asked me to publish the book on my blog, since he's too unsophisticated to create his own blog. He is known in the online poker rooms worldwide as "THE internet Donk" or "THEiDonk". I've seen him walk away from a table with mountains of chips after sucking out on all the other players at the table. He plays like a complete maniac, and I find it strange that the mathemathical expectation of his bad plays hasn't put him out of business yet. I thought that variance was going to get smaller the more he played. Not so for my brother. He taunts me because he's making more money than myself, but I'm going to tell you one thing. If you follow my brother's advice, you will never become a good player. If you need a good laugh, go ahead and read it. It's the advice of one of the biggest Donkeys on the internet. Unlike me, it's not ironic that he uses the term "Donk" in his nickname. He's a lazy bum too. I bet that he won't even bother to read my preface. Oh, well. No need for editing here.

No comments: