Friday, November 17, 2006

Introduction

Hi,

My name is Ian, and I'm known as "THEiDonk" on the internet. Most books written about poker are horrible. You can see it merely by looking at the cover. I've actually studied a few of them more thoroughly than that. A quick glance at the "hand-selection charts" in those books tells me that the writers are complete amateurs. These guys try to play like Shark, and goes after the Fish. This might give them enough for butter on the bread if they're lucky. Now I'm going to teach you how to pay for that expensive car that you don't really need, but purchased anyway. After you've read this book, you can feed your money to fish, birds or whatever other beasts you would like (including those pesky humans), since you'll be making a lot. If you overspend, you can always ask your bank for a loan. With the secrets in this book, you'll be able to repay it in no time if you so desire. I also advocate a strict bankroll management system that I'm going to discuss in one of the following chapters. This is especially useful if you (of some unknown reason) suspect that noone is going to lend you money if you go broke.

No comments: